Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Soldering late into the night!




Not really, I've been putting things together late into the night. I finished this 3rd necklace for my friend Ceeg. He's got two more he wants done, plus one from his sis-in-law. This is going to be a stylish family! I had another order for a pair of the domino earrings (my husband's favorite!). I am staying up way past my bedtime but I wanted to clear the decks to get some holiday stuff done.

I've done lots of shopping but no wrapping as yet and I definitely need to do an assessment of where we stand on the pressies! Speaking of pressies, the other necklace is a gift for a woman at work who's having a baby. In addition to her baby gifts, I wanted her to have something for herself to open. New mom's need gifts too! I have to admit to playing favorites, out of my recent charms that I've made (genealogy necklaces not withstanding) this is one of my favorites. I love the image and the colors, plus the back is pink and sparkly!

That's it, I've got to head to bed now, work will be coming very quickly at 5:ooam!

No comments: